Sunday 21 October 2012

Post #26 : Determination [Part 2]

You may read Part 1 here.

Despite my determination to move away and convert to full time study mode, it didn't happen. Still in the part time mode, that take 5 years to finish my degree ._____.

However, I think this is for the best. Allah have planned my life and I trust everything to Him.

So for now, I will, Insha-Allah, study hard for my degree. I still unemployed however I don't think it should stop me. This my opportunity to focus on my study and my almost-daily gym activity. Yes, beside getting the dean's list, I am determine to lose much much more weight!! :D

Furthermore this semester I only have 1 final exam paper, the 4.0 future seem so clear, yet I can't be to sure or arrogant! Study smart!!

The path have been laid before me, it is time for me to take the step forward, constantly looking back to remind me all the mistakes that I have made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment