Wednesday 3 October 2012

Post #24 : Alhamdulillah!


Well, the month of Ramadhan did change me! Alhamdulillah!

Several month neglecting this blog, I feel obliged to maintain it and update it regularly now! New semester have begun, still only four subject per semester. Still no job. Flu is a norm. No sign of cancer(so far). Looking forward for a healthy life!

I'm actually very excited with this semester since we are going to publish a magazine! I don't even know why, since I have no idea how to organise the materials, let alone how to publish it! But that's why we learn, no? :)

Aidilfitri 2012 was normal. I can't eat many of the food served but its cool. I'm not even bothered by it. What's important that is the bond we strengthen that day! The same scenario for open houses. I know I can't anything, and this often make the host feel bad for not remembering my condition. However, a brief explaining and convincing settle everything. After all, to lose weigh, its not about what you eat, its what you don't eat! Pretty much like me! Haha

Now, 2012 is coming to the end in a two month! Time fly so fast! Allah, That's why we musn't waste time my friends! I think this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment