Thursday 12 July 2012

Post #17 : Determination [Part I]


So, I am more determined than ever to go to full time study mode. I just can't wait to get out from this house. this place, this area!! Though from here to Kedah is only like, 500km (yes, so near, I know) I'm still hype about it! The thought of going away for 3 years and live there is very refreshing indeed!

Now, I can continue my study part time but it would take 5 years to complete my goddamn degree! Plus, I don't want to work for the time being, therefore I think it is the best decision that I can make. Actually there are many factors contributed to my decision making. Most of it are personal matter and wouldn't be nice to let the whole world know about it. Suffice to say, I hate the place I', living now and I want to go somewhere else. Oh, that is the number 1 factor in my decision making!

Well, let me finish my last paper this coming Saturday and next week I'll go to the part time department and ask them. I just hope everything went smooth. Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment