Monday 23 July 2012

Post #22 : Alhamdulillah


Third day of this holy month! Alhamdulillah, I am still able to fast, all thanks to Allah the Merciful! Today, I finished the book Imam-Imam Yang Benar and alhamdulillah, the story of four great imam of Ahlus Sunnah Waljamaah greatly moved me. They faced so many hardship in their journey to uphold Islam. Masya-Allah, may Allah bless them.

I spend almost the entire day finishing up the book I mention earlier. Mouth still dry as ever. With dry mouth came phlegm. Yucky stuff really, but I have to get used to it. Every time I woke up it's the same scenario. Only different this time is, it happen when I am awake. My mouth get all sticky and uncomfortable. But all of that is nothing compared to the blessing of being able to fast in this holy month of Ramadhan


Alhamdulillah, I am able to perform the terawikh prayer tonight. Hopefully I will stay strong throughout the month to continuously perform the terawikh prayer, Insya-Allah.

May Allah bless me and all of you in this holy month. May He forgive all of our sins and guide us to the right path, Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment