Thursday 5 July 2012

Post #14 : Update


I remembered my lecturer saying that personal blogging are useless, nobody does that kind of blogging anymore. Now people blog to gain money and fame! Well, I'll be damn! A lecturer saying this kind of thing!

Well, majority of people do aim for fortune and fame with blogging, but not me. This is place of sharing and bashing, and life sharing too. Hahaha.

I still have one paper left and then I will be free from semester 2 of my study! And guess what, the lecturer said the notes was too old, and didn't give anything at all to read about this subject and that is the same lecturer who said personal blogging are useless..well, you're useless! Ooops!

I'm still jobless, I have no idea what to do with my life. Maybe everything will be decided after the final say from the doctor about my cancer.

Oh, I've been downloading movies, well HD movies and my 1TB external hard disk is almost full! I really have to find a way to make money to buy a new external hard disk as well as a new laptop since the one I'm currently using is old and the speaker is not working anymore, plus the laptop get hot after 5 minute I switch it on.

Money. Money. Money.

Sick? Money! Need new laptop? Money! Marriage? Money! Eh? Hahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment