Monday 25 June 2012

Post #9 : Date with doctor

Today went to UMMC (University Malaya Medical Centre) for a follow-up checkup. If you read -me-, you would know that I had nasopharyngeal cancer.

So went there around 1.30pm since the appointment is at 2pm. Long story short, the doctor said the are still many crusting inside my nose due to the radiotherapy. Thus, I was advised to clean my nose with the given medicine.

My last checkup the doctor said she saw the remaining tumor is still there. But since there are so many crusting, she couldn't be sure. Since there are no confirmation, I feel confuse. Actually I don't know what to feel. What if I have to undergo for a new radiotherapy session? I don't know, I really don't.

Well, we'll see in 2 weeks time. Hopefully it will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment