Sunday 17 June 2012

Post #4 : Haze

Picture from Bernama

The haze is back in Klang Valley. Yesterday was the worst I think. In the picture, you can barely see the Petronas Twin Tower. It is reported that the haze started because of the fire from Sumatra, mainly caused by farmers and plantation company. Even some part of Indonesia were affected as well.

Now, haze is like an annual thing. You just got to be prepare for it. Always have the relevant product and medicine with you all the time.

As for me, like other day in my life, I just stay inside the house. But I got to admit my skin is itchy, and I sneeze way too much! Alhamdulillah, this morning the rain poured down heavily, clearing the sky and freshen up everyone, I believe. However, I still can see the haze, though not as thick as before. We'll just have wait for it to settle down. No other choice, except by taking precaution such wearing facial mask or keeping your asthma medicine with you (if you have asthma) and so on. I've read on Facebook, the haze have arrived at the nothern part of Malaysia too. Well, they do "go with the flow". Hang on tight everyone, the haze is not here forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment