Wednesday 25 September 2013

Post #33 : Dusting..Dusting..*cough*


Oh yes, I've completely abandoned this blog for almost a year!! 

The previous post about fish..ah, good time/memory! No more DIY stuff though, ugly as hell inside the aquarium x_x

And apparently the Angelfish can't survive in the aquarium anymore..I'm suspecting the water filter change the water ph level, making in unsuitable for the Angelfish :(

Alhamdulillah, currently working part time at the Selangor Health Department. Part time as in, not a government servant, get paid by how many time you go to work at the lowest possible amount of money ever.

And I'm in my 5th semester of part time degree. Can't wait for the final semester. Getting a job without a degree is a pain the ass.

Maybe I'll be more committed to this blog now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment